These are our standard terms and conditions and shall prevail over all others applying at all times until they are varied by agreement in writing by the client and ourselves.
- Whilst every effort will be made to have goods available within 30 days of an order being placed we are unable to give any unconditional guarantees to fulfill specific delivery dates.
- Our prices allow for fluctuation of labour costs for 30 days after quotation; in the unlikely event of London Metal prices rising by more than 10%, an appropriate surcharge will be levied on the total value of the metal element of the contract.
- We reserve the right to amend prices without notice.
- These terms are governed by English Law, and any disputes shall be determined in the English Courts.
- Mailing lists are occasionally exchanged with other very carefully selected establishments. If you do not wish to be included please write to us.
- Refunds & cancellations – the purchaser is entitled to cancel this contract with Longmire within seven working days after receipt of goods purchased. If they decide to cancel the contract within this timeframe a full refund will be issued if goods are returned in a perfect resaleable condition with a valid receipt.
- Any correspondence can be sent to:
12 Bury Street
- Postal costs are as shown on the web site. Longmire will only reimburse any costs due to the return of faulty goods.
12 Bury Street SW1
off Jermyn St
Mon - Fri 9:30 - 5
bespoke enamel & engraved
new silver & steel collection
10 NEW BOND STREET
next to Breguet
Mon - Sat 10 - 6